The World's greatest brotherhood movement Scout and Guides has brought about great changes in the world. It has strong deep roots here also. The Scouts and Guides are really given appourtunities and exposed to overcome the difficulties, when such kind of programme are organised. It is an experienced to stand on their own legs and widen their friendships, Skills, Sharing, Caring and mutual help. Adventure activities inculcate leadership qualities etc. Scouting is not only outing. It is a value oriented education programme. We are fully aware that the very Promise and Law gives a concrete role model of an ideal Citizen. The Scouting helps to know the way, show the way and also to lead the way.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Naichana, Rewari promotes Sports aggressively.Vidyalaya aims to provide appropriate apportunities for every single student to fulfill themselves on the field. We at Vidyalaya recognize the need to coach our best players whilst at the same time providing our less skillful performers with worthwhile and enjoyable activities
The art education programme is an expansion of the Samiti's pace setting activities. Besides providing an opportunity for the students to inculcate nationalistic values through cross interchange, it also emphasizes upon education enrichment and integration with the community in which the Vidyalaya is located. To understand the meaning of art and creativity, the concept of art education and its significance in the school curriculum. In addition to their intrinsic value, the arts give an insight into other aspects of life, helping people understand themselves and the world in which they live.
* To help the student to identify feedings thoughts, emotions and fantasies as an interaction to the environment.
* To help the child to achieve balanced growth as a social being in tune with culture, through project work.
* To inculcate the habit and linking for order in regard to his belongings pertaining to art activities.
* To create an awareness among the learners to respond to the beauty in line, color and form.
* To provide suitable natural environment which is indispensable for teaching leaning fine arts.
* To explore the ways and means for developing creativity among the school children.
* To provide a variety for creative expression for learners to experiment with.
* To realize that the arts help to meet basic human need & creative personal expressions.